- What is Gronk's Party Ship 2016?
- What does the price of Gronk's Party Ship 2016 include?
- How does the Waiting List work?
- How does the Best Available Cabin option work?
- How do I book a stateroom?
- What information will I need to book my stateroom?
- How does automatic billing work?
- How do I let someone add me to their stateroom?
- What is a Sixthman Username?
- Are there any cruise discounts available?
- How does travel insurance work?
- How do I make a payment?
- What is the referral program for Gronk's Party Ship 2016?
- What is the Independent Traveler Program?
- Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
What is Gronk's Party Ship 2016?
It’s time to PARTY, it’s time to ROCK, but more importantly, it's time to get GRONK’D! Rob Gronkowski and his family want you to grab your sunnies, your swimsuits, your babes and your bros for one hell of a shindig sailing down the coast. It’s time to go big or go home 'cause we’re throwing the 3-day party you’ve always dreamed of.
This floating festival hosted by Rob Gronkowski and his family will feature epic sounds of some of Gronk’s favorite artists and a ton of activities that will bring you back to those days of partying hard, spring break style. You can also look forward to a photo with Rob Gronkowski and your cabinmates, as well as a Q&A session with the entire Gronkowski crew!
We’ll sail aboard Norwegian Pearl February 19-22, 2016 from Miami to Gronk's Island - our own private island in the Bahamas, for one hell of a beach party! Norwegian Pearl is decked out with multiple stages, 13 bars & lounges, a massive spa, pool, hot tubs, fitness center, bowling alley, and 24-hour room service! If this doesn’t sound Gronk’d enough for you, then you’re not ready to party with the big dogs.
What does the price of Gronk's Party Ship 2016 include?
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Miami to Gronk's Island (A.K.A. Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas) and Nassau.
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: health and fitness center, 4-lane bowling alley, rock climbing wall, full-size sports court, and video arcade.
- Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($225.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities (vary from $12.95-$14.95 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, a package is available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any excursions or tours at Great Stirrup Cay or Nassau.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
*Please note that guests who reserve a room at the Cannonball Club rate are not eligible for a photo with Rob Gronkowski.
How does the Waiting List work?
Gronk's Party Ship 2016 is currently full. If we have cancelations prior to departure (which we often do), we will fill those rooms via our Waiting List.
When signing up for the waiting list, you will be asked what type of stateroom you want. You will be required to put down a $199 deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE, except in the event we do not have a stateroom for you by February 19, 2016. This means that we will refund your deposit if we cannot accommodate your stateroom request by February 19, 2016, but you will forfeit your deposit if you decide to take yourself off the list before that time.
After February 19, 2016 we will send an email to everyone still on the waiting list. If you would like to take yourself off of the waiting list at that time, you may do so and receive a check for the full refund of your deposit. If you choose to stay on the waiting list past February 19, 2016, and we cannot accommodate your stateroom request before the cruise sails, we will automatically refund your deposit a few weeks after sailing.
FIRST AVAILABLE - If you chose “First Available – Waiting List First Available”, you are committing to take any type of stateroom that may come available, including suites.
How does the Best Available Cabin option work?
Guests who book into a Best Available category are guaranteed a cabin of their selected type but will not be able to select where the cabin is located. You will select a cabin type at the time of booking, but your cabin number will be assigned prior to sailing.
NOTE: Best Available categories are limited in quantity, and are subject to price changes. Once you are booked your price is locked in, but the price may change at any time for future Best Available reservations.
How do I book a stateroom?
Booking your stateroom is easy! You can book online at gronkspartyship.com/booknow, or over the phone by calling 877-379-9171.
PLEASE NOTE! Lead Passengers, if you or your guest(s) needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking. If you and your guest have Sixthman Usernames, have your guest add you as an Approved Lead Passenger in their account. You'll then see your guest in Your Authorized Guests list and you'll be able to add them as a guest in your cabin while booking!
Anyone who has traveled with Sixthman previously has a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your login credentials, you can recover them here.
What information will I need to book my stateroom?
Stateroom Selection: During booking you will select your desired stateroom category and occupancy, so check out the pricing page. You will select your exact room assignment, so also check out the Norwegian Pearl’s deck plans.
Sixthman Usernames: You'll need to login with (or create) a Sixthman Username to book. If you've traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the Gronk's Party Ship 2016 Pre-Sale you have a username. Recover forgotten login credentials here, or contact us or try our live chat for immediate assistance. If you or a guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking.
Guest Permissions: If you were a Lead Passenger on a prior event and are sailing with the same guests, your guests will be in a dropdown list for you to add to your stateroom. If you're sailing with someone who has a Sixthman Username but has NOT sailed with you previously, have your guests login to their Sixthman profile and add your username to their 'Approved Lead Passengers' list in the 'Guest Permissions' section. They'll then be on the dropdown list for you while booking.
Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See "Can I make changes to my reservation?" here for more details. You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire stateroom. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Credit Card Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted. If you are paying with multiple credit cards, you will need all of the credit card numbers (with expiration date and card verification number) as well as the name and billing address for each card.
How does automatic billing work?
Enroll in automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we'll calculate an even monthly payment plan and you'll choose the day of the month you want your payments to be processed. It's that easy! Be sure to read the Automatic Billing FAQs for the answers to all your questions.
How do I let someone add me to their stateroom?
To let someone add you to their reservation, you'll need to have a Sixthman Username and add your lead passenger to Your Approved Lead Passengers list. Create a Sixthman profile here, or login to your existing profile. Then, in the Guest Permissions section, click the "Add New Lead Passenger" button and enter your lead passenger's username. Once you save it, they'll appear in Your Approved Lead Passengers list. You're all set, the lead passenger can now add you as a guest in their stateroom!
What is a Sixthman Username?
Each guest needs a Sixthman Username to create, manage, or be added to a reservation. Click here to create your Sixthman Username.
If you have traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the Gronk's Party Ship 2016 Pre-Sale, you have a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your username, you can recover it here. You can also contact us and we will be happy to look it up for you (try our live chat feature or contact us).
Use your Sixthman Username to login throughout the year to update your personal information, make payments, add guests, or make changes to your reservation. To manage your reservation, sign in using your Sixthman Username here.
Are there any cruise discounts available?
Paid In Full Discount: Reservations made through October 18, 2015 that are paid in full within 72 hours of booking will receive a 5% discount off cabin fare. The Paid In Full Discount will only apply if the entire cabin is paid for and is not available on a per person basis.
Youth Discount: A discount of $99 is available to children age 14 years and under.
Military Discount: A discount of 5% off cabin fare is granted to any active-duty military personnel. Please contact Sixthman directly at the time of booking if you are eligible for this discount. We reserve the right to check military IDs at the port.
Single Occupancy discount of $199.00. (See "What if I Want to Book a Single Occupancy Cabin" here for details.)
No combining of non-age related discounts is allowed.
How does travel insurance work?
Sixthman offers you a leading travel insurance plan through our partnership with Travel Insured International. Travel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage and superior customer care and claim service to our Sixthman guests. When you add our plan to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home. Your prepaid trip costs are protected against Trip Cancellation or Interruption due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. You also receive Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip.
Remember that sometimes unwelcome events occur to disrupt great trips:
- You are protected, up to full trip cost, if bad weather causes your common carrier to cease operating for 24 hours or more.
- Illness or injury to you or a traveling companion or immediate family member causing you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Missed Connection coverage can pay your expenses (up to $500) to rejoin the cruise or tour when you miss the departure due to a three-hour or more flight delay.
- Emergency Medical Expense covers you if you need treatment in a foreign hospital for a sudden illness or accident. We guarantee your admission!
- Trip Cancellation can cover terrorist events, a job layoff (if employed for 1 or more year) or jury duty.*
- Assistance will be there if you lose medications or a passport, or need help canceling lost credit cards.
This coverage must be purchased before your final payment due date. Coverage for all benefits except trip cancellation will begin on the departure date. The trip cancellation benefit will begin at 12:01 AM on the day after Travel Insured receives your application. For pre-existing conditions to be covered you need to purchase Insurance within 21 days of your deposit (other restrictions apply).
Travel Insured also offers Cancel For Any Reason 50% Protection. The Cancel for Any Reason option is only available when specifically requested on the original application and the appropriate premium has been paid. The Cancel For Any Reason benefit must be purchased within 21 days of your initial trip deposit. This benefit allows the insured to receive a refund of up to 50% of covered trip costs on reservations cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure for any reason outside of the covered circumstances.
This is a summary only containing highlights of the plan. Download an Insurance PDF for complete terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. Please Note: Residents of Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas and Washington have separate Certificates of Insurance in compliance with state requirements.
We know you might have questions about what is and is not covered so we encourage you to read the Insurance PDF or call Travel Insured at 1-866-684-0218 and specify you are calling about Sixthman Travel Protection.
How do I make a payment?
To make a payment, booked guests can login to their Sixthman account and click 'Make a Payment' next to their reservation. Any named guest on a reservation can submit an online payment.
Payments can also be made via phone by calling Sixthman at 877-379-9171.
What is the referral program for Gronk's Party Ship 2016?
Did you know that you could earn $100 of Onboard Credit by referring friends to join you on Gronk's Party Ship 2016?! We’re so happy to add new members to the Sixthman family that your friend will also get a $100 discount on their cabin!
How it Works:
Give the new guest your Sixthman Username. While booking, your friend must enter your Sixthman Username in the REFERRER field (located in “Step 3" of the booking pages) to receive the $100 discount.
As the referrer, you can log into your Sixthman account, go to the Referrals section and select the event that you’d like to share with your friend. Enter your friend’s email address, add a personalized message, and click “Send Email”! They will receive an email telling them all about the discount, the festival, and how they can be a part of it.
The Fine Print:
- Cabins booked during the pre-sale period are not eligible for the referral program.
- Referrals are not retroactive, thus cannot be added after the reservation has been made.
- The program ends 30 days prior to sailing, January 20, 2016.
- The referrer must either be currently booked or have sailed on a Sixthman event before.
- All guests in the referred cabin must be new to Sixthman in order to be eligible for the $100 discount.* Referrals apply to full cabins only; they do not apply to individual guests within a cabin.
- Referral onboard credit will be reconciled 2 weeks prior to sailing and will appear on the referrer’s confirmation. Please contact Sixthman PRIOR to sailing if your referral does not appear on your confirmation
*If the new cabin adds an alumnus to the cabin at a later date, then the new cabin will not get the discount. The referred cabin will no longer be eligible for the discount and the referrer will no longer receive onboard credit.
Not already booked on Gronk's Party Ship 2016, but want to gift $100 to a friend? If you are booked on a different Sixthman event or have sailed with Sixthman previously, you can still share the gift of a $100 discount and rack up mega friend points while you’re at it! The same rules above apply, except you will not be eligible for an onboard credit.
What is the Independent Traveler Program?
If you are planning on joining us for Gronk's Party Ship 2016, but you haven't been able to find someone to go with you, don't worry - this is the program for you!
The Independent Traveler Program (ITP) allows you to book a cabin and only be responsible for your half of the cabin (plus the standard taxes and fees of $225.00). However, by signing up for the ITP, you agree to be paired with another guest who is also participating in the ITP. Full details can be found here.
Interested? Have questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-379-9171 for this unique opportunity!
Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
Gronk's Party Ship 2016 guests have an All Access Pass to all our Gronk programming on board. All of our programming is general admission with your pass, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!