In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Miami to Gronk's Island (A.K.A. Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas) and Nassau.
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: health and fitness center, 4-lane bowling alley, rock climbing wall, full-size sports court, and video arcade.
- Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($225.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities (vary from $12.95-$14.95 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, a package is available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any excursions or tours at Great Stirrup Cay or Nassau.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
*Please note that guests who reserve a room at the Cannonball Club rate are not eligible for a photo with Rob Gronkowski.